Marine Style Knee Pads Woodland Camo
These knee pads were designed specifically for the U.S. Marine Corps and meet the highest requirements for impact resistance, durability & protection as well as comfort and ease of use. The sewn on non-skid plastic cap on the outside and the SKYDEX® patented cushioning on the inside provide maximum shock absorption.
The Woodland Camo is the classic BDU pattern and we first made the Marine Style knee pads in this pattern for the Spanish Army through one of our NATO/NAMSA contracts.
- Abrasion resistant & water repellent 1000D Nylon outer fabric
- Patented SKYDEX® plastic & foam cushioning inside
- Soft brushed tricot foam lining with non-skid grip material to prevent movement & slipping of knee pad
- Sewn on high density polyethylene non-skid plastic cap
- Size adjustable elastic & webbing straps
- Hook & loop closure for fast donning and doffing
- Leg Size: Small (14"-19"), Medium (19"-24") and Large (25"-30")