Army Style Knee Pads 3-Day-Desert
These knee pads were designed specifically for the U.S. Army and meet the highest requirements for impact resistance, durability & protection as well as comfort and ease of use. The outer fabric is a 1000 Denier Nylon fitted with a custom designed high density polyethylene plastic cap and sturdy foam pad inside.
The 3-Day-Desert Camo or Desert Camouflage Uniform (DCU) features a three-color desert camouflage pattern of dark brown, pale green and beige and was first introduced on a larger scale in the early 90s.
NSN - NATIONAL STOCK NUMBER
- Size Small: NSN 8415-01-494-1961
- Size Medium: NSN 8415-01-494-1964
- Size Large: NSN 8415-01-494-1965
- Abrasion resistant & water repellent 1000D Nylon outer fabric
- Contoured sturdy foam cushioning inside
- Soft brushed tricot foam lining
- High density polyethylene plastic cap
- Size adjustable elastic & webbing straps
- Neoprene flaps prevent straps from cutting into legs
- Hook & Loop closure for fast donning and doffing
- Leg Size: Small (14"-19"), Medium(19"-24") and Large(25"-30")