Army Style Knee Pads OD Green
These knee pads were designed specifically for the U.S. Army and meet the highest requirements for impact resistance, durability & protection as well as comfort and ease of use. The outer fabric is a 1000 Denier Nylon fitted with a custom designed high density polyethylene plastic cap and sturdy foam pad inside.
Olive Drab or OD Green was widely used by the U.S. Army during the Second World War and is still very popular color for uniforms and accessories - especially for Police and Border Patrol units.
- Abrasion resistant & water repellent 1000D Nylon outer fabric
- Contoured sturdy foam cushioning inside
- Soft brushed tricot foam lining
- High density polyethylene plastic cap
- Size adjustable elastic & webbing straps
- Neoprene flaps prevent straps from cutting into legs
- Hook & Loop closure for fast donning and doffing
- Leg Size: Small (14"-19"), Medium (19"-24") and Large (25"-30")