Army Style Knee Pads Woodland Camo
These knee pads were designed specifically for the U.S. Army and meet the highest requirements for impact resistance, durability & protection as well as comfort and ease of use. The outer fabric is a 1000 Denier Nylon fitted with a custom designed high density polyethylene plastic cap and sturdy foam pad inside.
The Woodland camouflage pattern was the standard pattern used for the BDUs issued to our troops since the early 80s. It's still a very popular pattern and high in demand with professionals as well as outdoor and sports enthusiasts.
NSN - NATIONAL STOCK NUMBER
- Size Small: NSN 8415-01-458-8694
- Size Medium: NSN 8415-01-458-8699
- Size Large: NSN 8415-01-458-8703
- Abrasion resistant & water repellent 1000D Nylon outer fabric
- Contoured sturdy foam cushioning inside
- Soft brushed tricot foam lining
- High density polyethylene plastic cap
- Size adjustable elastic & webbing straps
- Neoprene flaps prevent straps from cutting into legs
- Hook & Loop closure for fast donning and doffing
- Leg Size: Small (14"-19"), Medium (19"-24") and Large (25"-30")